* Meetings held second Sunday each month at 10am in the Parish Center unless otherwise noted.
St. Rose PTO Officers 2016-17
Suzanne Gerhart, President
Rebekah Kelly, Vice President
Corrie Piper, Secretary
James Fanchin, Treasurer
Kelly Clary, New Family Coordinator
Ellen Nickerson, Teacher Liaison
PTO Mission Statement
The purpose of St. Rose PTO is:
- Enhance the family-school partnership with communication as a top priority;
- Foster school spirit, inclusiveness, and caring for each other;
- Focus on the faith, education, health, and welfare of each of our children;
- Help facilitate fundraising activities to support St. Rose Catholic School’s financial needs as defined by the Pastor or Administrator and the Principal.
All current parent/caretakers with children currently attending St. Rose Catholic School and all teachers/staff including the principal, and the Pastor or Administrator are members of the St. Rose PTO.
Any other members of the parish or neighboring parishes, St. Rose School alum and their families and other community members who subscribe to the purpose and objectives of the PTO may become an associate member, with all the rights of membership other than the right to vote or hold office.
Each member of the PTO, other than Faculty members, shall pay dues, the amount to be determined annually by the PTO officers. Funds collected will be used to support the activities of the PTO and the school.